anchor text

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Great news for summer

I am so happy today. My friend from my Russian days is planning on coming for a visit. This will be her first time in America and I can't wait to show this beautiful country to her. She has an appointment with an American Embassy for an interview.  After that we will be planning her trip at the end of July. It is a good timing for me since I will be done with this project and can chill a little.

In June, Dora Ohrenstein is coming to visit with me. I am very excited about this one also. We always have wonderful time together, so it will be more of that.  She is amazingly talented and interesting. I can't wait. You know where it is all coming from, right? You guessed it,  I am looking forward to meeting this deadline and move forward.

No comments: