anchor text

Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Gadget


Have you seen Leslie Wind's jewelry/cable tools? These are incredible. People do not even suspect that it is really your cable "needle" in disguise. Just look at it. I stole this picture from her website.



See that hook? That's the cable needle that you slip your stitches on and then you turn, so the stitches do not fall off. Isn't it a clever thing?
I saw her products last year at Stitches West and even bought one necklace for my friend as a gift, but not until about two weeks ago I owned one myself. Well, I do not have a necklace yet, but I have this ring.  Leslie was so nice and sent it to me to try.

 

It is a cable ring! You use it just like your cable needle. It holds stitches in a very secure way and the great thing is that it is on your finger, so you do not have to look for it every time you cross your cable stitches.

 

Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement with you, my knitting friends.

No comments: