anchor text

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Anzula Goodness

Look what I just got in the mail. I am so in love with this yarns.





The colors are reach and sophisticated, which makes it suitable for so many designs. I do have ideas of full garments for each of these yarns for my line of patterns. I have to wait to play with these skeins. Can't do anything before I am done with this huge project. Hopefully I can get back to individual designs soon. For me the most exciting time in the designing process is the first stage of it. That's when I touch thee yarn and take in the beauty of the texture and color of it. The ideas of what I can do with what I see are coming to me one after another. Then sketching begins and more technical thoughts come with that, which help me to come up with the best merger of the idea and the yarn for that unique look. Ahh, I am drooling, but need to put it aside for now.  Counting days to the finish line.

No comments: