anchor text

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Talking about being busy





 Happy New Year to all my readers!!! 
Let 2012 be a perfect year for you!

I kind of disappeared from the face of the Earth for awhile. Believe me, I would love to tell about my latest endeavors but I have to wait a little longer. I can say that I am working on a big project that takes all of my time. I am designing, knitting, calculating, and writing, but can't talk about it. Bummer!

In a week I will go to TNNA and that is always a very exciting event for me. It is everything I like about being involved with the knitting industry.

 My new designs came out and I did not even have time to introduce them.
 The new book featuring Cascade 220 sport yarn is a big success. It is published by Soho Publishing and I have two designs in it.

      Lace Stole

   
          


  Ribbed Fingerless Mitts

                                                    


                                     

 Both designs were fun to make and I hope you will take a look at this book full of wonderful and different projects. I am happy to be in the company of such good designers.
Well, that's all I can do today, sorry. Gotta go. 

No comments: