anchor text

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Very quick trip to New Jersey.

I am sitting at the airport and enjoying a free Wi-Fi access while my husband is driving to pick me up. I had to make a very short trip to New Jersey for my mom's funeral. Although I was aware that this day will come soon, it was a shock (as it always is) when I got a phone call about her death. This is one of those things that make you stop and put down everything you are doing to realize that there is another part of you that needs attention. So, I went to NJ to say goodbye to her and reflect on her life and mine with her. It was good to be with my family at this difficult time. She will always be a part of me and my memories.

I brought two projects with me and finished one on the plane. The other one I am planning on finishing soon. People who do not knit think it is crazy that I always have my knitting with me. All you, knitters, know that it is crazy not to knit at times like this. It is my relaxation and escape. It helps me to keep sane.

I am back in grind of things again. Very soon a few of my designs that are included in three books other places will be out and I will be able to share them with all of you. These are the books I am waiting for not only because my designs are in them, but because I had a quick glance at them at TNNA and know that there are some wonderful patterns in them.




















In addition to these books, I have one very different and very exciting work that I am doing and dying to talk about, but have to wait. I hope you will come back to see what else is new.

No comments: