anchor text

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WEEKEND OF INSPIRATION

I am always looking forward to TNNA weekend. It is hard to explain in just a few words what it is all about. For me personally it's about friends from the yarn industry, beautiful yarns, colors, new books, magazine issues, and new opportunities. This time it was even more exciting and productive than I expected. I saw the photos of my five designs for different upcoming publications. It is so fascinating for me to see how my garments are styled. I am very happy with all of them. It was wonderful to spend the time with Simona Merchant-Dest, Marly Bird, Linda Permann, and others. I talked to Edie Eckman, Jill Wright, Kate Oates, Nicky Epstein, Laura Nelkin, Kristi Porter, Lily Chin, Mary Beth Temple, Robyn Chachula, and so many other designers including Anna Cohen. Bijou Basin Ranch, Claudia Hand Painted Yarns, Manos, Madelinetosh, Red Barn Yarn, Arctic Qiviut,Imperial Stock Ranch, and some other companies kept me glued to their beautiful and luxurious yarns. I will have some photos later to show, but right now I need to calm my thoughts and sort all of the deadlines and future opportunities out. It is too much to tackle in one day.

No comments: