anchor text

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October

October is always interesting around here. It is still very warm and people dress for summer, but if you look down, there are leaves on the ground. I guess Fall is coming no matter what people are thinking. It is absolutely fine with me. I love cool knitting weather. Very soon many trees will turn color and it will be magical.
For me October is also a month of many birthdays among friends and family. In other words, it is a cheerful time of the year.

Progress report: Two out of three deadline projects are done and sent away. I am working on the next one with a tight deadline as well. I need to be done by October 16th with knitting, pattern writing, schematics drawing, chart making, and so on. I am fine. I will be able to do it.

Just when I thought it was my last project with a strict deadline for a little while, I got an e-mail saying that there is another one on its way. I am very excited about this one as well as others. I do not like to keep secrets, but this is a game I play.

Very soon Interweave Crochet Accessories issue will be out. One of my designs will be in it. I have not seen the photographs of it yet. So I am going to see it at the same time as you.

I am also waiting for a December issue (which will be out soon) of Knit & Style for the same reason.
Back to knitting.

No comments: