anchor text

Thursday, September 23, 2010

E-mail that made my day

A couple of months ago I submitted my design for a publication featuring NORO yarns (can't tell you more right now) and it was accepted. Today I got an e-mail from the editor and she told me that the photography is done and my project looks beautiful. She thinks that it will be a popular design. How great is this!! I hope she is right and people will like it.
Progress report on my current project:
I hope to finish it soon. This top has not a very simple construction. I had to rely on my guts and calculations more than usually. It is almost like knitting in the dark. My Monique is "modeling" it now and, although it is not done yet, it looks like it is going to be o.k.

4 comments:

pendie said...

Congrats; I can't wait to see it!

IrkaDblrka said...

Faina, cannot wait to see your Noro design! This yarn can be a real art medium in skillful hands like yours! And the new top sounds very intriguing! Please share it with us as soon as you can!

Faina Goberstein said...

I did not see the photographs myself, but knowing the publisher, I am sure they are beautiful. I am anxious myself to see what other designers did with this incredible yarn.
I will keep you posted.

Pam said...

That's fantastic, congrats!