anchor text

Monday, July 12, 2010

Paul McCartney in Live Concert


Are you a Beatles' lover? I am. I listened to their music for many years and never even had a dream to see them on stage. It was as impossible in my mind as to see Chopin playing, so I never thought about it. To make a long story short, I had a chance to go to Paul's concert in San Francisco two days ago. Even when I was sitting there before the concert began I did not get it. Then he came out and performed for almost 3 hours straight. It is very hard to describe the feeling that I had sitting with my husband and our daughter who loves this music and arranged the tickets for us and her friends. This concert was on and off stage performed by Paul, his wonderful band, and the audience. These components are not separable. It is one body that contains young and old, memories, personal and world history, sadness, happiness, and much more. I only could imagine how was it when all four young and talented members of everlasting Beatles were on stage in their prime time. People who were there will never forget it. Paul McCartney is one of two alive Beatles and is 68. This music is his life and he is a very good entertainer who knows how to lead his fans. He is still playing his instruments masterfully and I am very happy I had a chance to see him.

2 comments:

freb said...

amazing experience :)

Pam said...

Sooo envious! How wonderful for you. I still remember watching the Beatles the first time they were on Ed Sullivan. Can't wait to hear all about it.