anchor text

Sunday, April 4, 2010

April is my busy month

It is Spring outside. Many trees and flowers are in bloom. The weather just does not get it, though. One day it is sunny and warm, another day it is cold, rainy, and gloomy. The calendar is very firm about it. It says April. I also know it is April, because for me it is generally one of the hardest months at work. There are tests to grade, paperwork to be done, meetings to attend, and so on.
So, what do I do to relax? My husband and I try to make it every day to our local gym and I work on my designs. It is a little bizarre, you would think, that I relax from work by being involved in another work...
I can't help it. It is very interesting for me and I do enjoy it to the point that it lets me relax. When I finish a pattern I feel that I have even more energy to begin another one. Is that wrong? I do not think so. There are so many ideas floating in my head and I want to try them all.
Right now I am working on 5 projects. Some are just starting, some are midway done. They are all different and it is fun for me to figure things out for the sake of improving each design.
I can show you the part of new design that will be released soon. This is a tunic with long sleeves and a cowl collar. I am very happy with the result, but I have to wait just a little longer to show it as it is. For another design I made this swatch and you see my second sleeve in the works. Other designs are the ones I have to keep in secret for now. Well, back to work.

No comments: