anchor text

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Very Happy 2010 to all!!



I hope you are having a wonderful 2010 so far. We all wish for the healthy, peaceful and prosperous year, so be it. I do not make resolutions for the coming year, but I always hope that the new one will be different in a very good way. Much happiness to  all of you!
I had a perfect transition from 2009 to 2010 this time. My husband and I celebrated our anniversary in Miami Fl, got on a ship to cruise Eastern Caribbean for 7 days and by the New Year Eve we were at our friends place raising our glasses and looking at the fireworks on the beach. I have tons of photos, but, sorry, no time right now. Tomorrow I am leaving for TNNA in Long Beach CA. I am very excited to go there to see many friends and to make new ones. I will see new knitting books, yarns, tools, and many unexpected things, I am sure. So, wish me luck and I will share my photos with all of you later.

No comments: