anchor text

Friday, November 13, 2009

Long Weekend

Our college has decided that the Veteran's Day is today, so we worked when many people did not and we are off today. It is great to have a long weekend, especially when you have tons of things to do.
On the top of my list is the interview with Shannon Okey that will be posted tomorrow. You will hear from Shannon herself about her life as a designer.
Next, I am finishing sleeves for the tunic for Cascade Yarns made with their beautiful yarn called Soft Spun. This is what the tunic looks like sleeveless and collarless on my Monique. I am very happy so far with it. Maybe, just maybe, I will be done with both sleeves by Monday and start working on the collar. We will see. After that more swatching, writing two patterns and starting two new designs.I need a few weekends like this, don't you think?

No comments: