anchor text

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

OPENING OF THE DESIGNER'S STUDIO

I have been working on a new and exciting project for this blog. It is time to unveil it and invite you to my new page called The Designer's Studio. Since the designers are very creative and interesting people and known for their generous sharing of their professional secrets with all people interested in their craft, I had no problem asking many of them to participate in this project. I have to tell you that I am honored and overwhelmed with the response I received. Every person I have asked, agreed to give me an interview. This is just another confirmation that the designer's community is an incredibly warm and supportive group of people.

The first interview is going to be posted in a day or two. Keep an eye on my blog.

No comments: