anchor text

Friday, September 18, 2009

Gavroche


One of my new designs for Claudia Hand Painted Yarns is finding its way to the shops that carry this yarn and to the online shops. These are the only venues where this pattern will be available. Check the online shops Knitty Noddy and Fine Points. I love Claudia's yarn. She has the most amazing colors. For this hat I used the yarn called Worsted and I loved to work with it. It is soft, beautiful and it holds the shape of the hat wonderfully. There is another project that I designed for this yarn company, but I have to wait a little bit to show it.
There are so many exciting things happening in the knitting world! I am looking forward to participate in some of the events. I also am working on a very special interview with a very special designer. It should be done soon. I am not telling anything now, but do check back to catch it.

No comments: