anchor text

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Dress Elinka

I cannot tell you how much fun I had making this dress. I wanted to create something that is cute, soft, not too bright in color. I actually have a particular baby in mind who is going to wear it together with the little shoes I have made some time ago. Since it is a gift to my friend, I did not want to ask her if her little girl will model for me. I was asking everyone around me if they have someone with the baby girl about 12-18 months old. Finally, I was told that I have a model. I came to her house and she was so great. She loved to be photographed and just did her usual things and only once in a while looked at the camera. It was fast and enjoyable. I will be more specific about the yarns and sizes when I will make this pattern available. It should be done the next week or even earlier. So, here is Baby Dress Elinka. The model's name is different.

No comments: