anchor text

Monday, July 13, 2009

Love Being Busy

I maybe weird, but I love being busy. The busier I am the more things I accomplish. Give me more time to relax and nothing will be done around here. So, what am I doing? I am still working on the house, doing some designing and getting ready for school. Oh, how I wish I could show you the hat I finished today. I made it out of very soft and nice yarn called Dolce from Cascade Yarns. It is a great blend of alpaca, silk, and wool. Hopefully the pictures I took of this hat can be shown soon. Three more patterns are in works. Today the yarn I was waiting for about two weeks came. With gorgeous color and a wonderful texture it is just perfect. The deadline is very short for this project, ,but I need to meet it. The project is for a magazine, so shh...we are not telling anyone, right?

No comments: