anchor text

Monday, July 27, 2009

July is almost over

There are 4 more days of July left and I am trying to finish my project for the magazine publication. I am working on sleeves now. Thankfully, they are three-quarter length. The body is done. Yay!! Monique looks good in it. That's encouraging. She is as fussy as I am, so if she is happy, I am happy. I swear she can talk even she is a mannequin.
To take my mind off the project I started to crochet a hat. I am thinking that I will make it as a pattern for my Ravelry store. This is how it looks right now. To tell you the truth, I am not even sure what is going to happen after this. It is so nice to design as you go. With crochet it is more possible than with knitting. I am going to use both colors, since what you see is all I have in terms of yarn. Exciting!

No comments: