anchor text

Friday, May 8, 2009

Black Sea

I was waiting for this for some time now. This month a new book called Knitting in the Sun by Kristi Porter will hit the shelves. I do not have a copy yet, but it will come in the mail any day now. From what I saw already on Ravelry it is going to be a fabulous book. I am a big fan of good photography, so this book besides its great patterns (and they are great!) is a delight in that sense as well. The photoshoot was on the beach of San Diego. Do I need to say more?
I am very proud to be a contributor to the collection of designs in this book.
Here is my Black Sea.
I named it after a beautiful Sea where we had our honeymoon and a family vacation in a few different spots around there. Good memories. This skirt has a look and a texture that I would wear if I were back there.
There will be a blog tour soon, so you will see more of the designs and hear more stories about the making of this book. For now, enjoy my Black Sea.

No comments: