anchor text

Thursday, April 2, 2009

WHAT'S ON MY PLATE

Since I came from my trip, I am working on many projects at the same time and each of them has a deadline... They are all fun, though. For my upcoming workshop at Green Planet Yarn, I am making some samples from Casual Elegant Knits using these beautiful yarns that are available at that shop. For example, this plate will turn into this scarf:














Now, this scarf will be coming from this delicious plate:













On this plate you see the yarn that will very soon turn into one of my favorite designs - this beautiful lacy scarf:The last plate (not the last project) is a mystery projects plate, but these are such beautiful yarns, that I had to show them to you. It is from Claudia Hand Painted Yarns .

So, you can see that I am having fun here.
I have two more plates filled with great yarns, but I think you had enough for today, right?

No comments: