anchor text

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little things that make me happy

I wanted to share with you some things that I see around me. The place where I live these few months is in a very green area almost like a forest. Many trees are in bloom already. When I take a walk going to the campus, I cross the street with these trees.
































When I am on campus, I love to take pictures that make me think. Look at this one, for example.
















Or this bench. Isn't it a romantic spot? It looks like it is an illustration from some novel. Don't you think?
There should be some reason why I see so much yellow this time of the year. Just to be fair, I have to say that it is not anymore. I see all kinds of colors now.








When I see this beauty, it gives me hope that everything will be fine and we all will be well and happy. Is that so wrong to dream?
There are many reasons for me to say this. At this point I will identify only two. The first one: I want to wish one of my dear friends all the best with her anticipated future.
The second one: I would like to see my other dear friend come out soon of the very unpleasant situation that is upsetting and frightening to many of us in a way that will make her happy.

No comments: