anchor text

Monday, March 30, 2009

Death Valley

Have you ever been to Death Valley? This was my first time. It is one of those places that no photograph can do justice and yet... you take picture after picture. Here are some that I took with my little camera.















This one is taken at the Devil's Golf Course.















Of course, there are Dunes in the desert. I saw a tourist in a red shirt and thought that it was a perfect contrast with the nature. This sand also reminded us of the places close to our hearts from long time ago.










Doesn't it look like gold?














This mountain is in the place called Artist's Pallet.















With my shoes still full of sand and little rocks, I came home and had a nice surprise. There was a box of a very nice yarn for a project that I am contributing for a new book. I am also finishing up one other project and half-way done with the second one for Claudia Hand Painted Yarns. I love her yarns. The colors are great and it is such a pleasure to work with these luxurious yarns. One of the yarns is this 100% merino.










I cannot wait to show the result, but I have to wait. It is not my call.

2 comments:

vereteno said...

Как красиво!

Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble said...

Hi, This is a very great blog!
I could tell how much efforts you take!
Keep doing!