anchor text

Thursday, January 15, 2009

TNNA and more

Tomorrow I am flying to one of my favorite places - San Diego. Every winter The National NeedleArts Association (TNNA) hosts its trade show there. It will take place at the Convention Center and will last for nearly a week. My plan is to be there for 3 days and I am now trying to connect with so many people because I do not want to waste my time while there. I am ready to be overwhelmed with seeing so much yarn, books, and different patterns; meeting many people with whom I correspond but never met, meeting new people and who knows what else.
Here is what in schedule so far:

A meeting with people from Martingale & Co on Sunday. I will be at their booth signing Casual Elegant Knits at 1 pm. If you are planning to be there, please come and say hi.

A meeting with Kara Gott Warner who is the author of the book Tops & Toes and she just informed me that it is already for sale. I will be able to put the photos of the cover and my design very soon. I was part of another book that Kara put together, but it is too early to talk about.

A meeting with Kristi Porter who is the author of Knitting in the Sun.

A meeting with Claudia from Claudia's hand painted yarns (I love her yarns) and Edie Eckman who has so many talents which she shares with people through her books, teaching, and workshops.

This is just a little portion of what I am planning to do in San Diego.

I am also waiting very impatiently when the new Knitscene magazine shows up on the stands. I have heard it will be on January 27. I have two designs there, so you can understand why I am so anxious.

Wish me luck. I am off to TNNA now.

No comments: