anchor text

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy New Year to all! Let it bring peace and happiness to you and your loved ones!
I am moving to Stanford for 6-7 months and trying to be reasonable about what should I take with me. As you understand, I can be reasonable about everything, but my knitting books and supplies. For example, do I take Monique with me? The place we rent there is small and furnished. I will have to make this decision soon. We are moving in two days. I feel excited and sad at the same time. I know I will have a great time in Palo Alto. We love to be so near San Francisco. We actually will be able to go to the theater or a concert in the middle of the week without driving for 3 hours one way. Sometimes our daughter will visit us on the way from work or on a weekend. In terms of knitting it is a very big community there and I know some people there already.
In January I am going to attend TNNA in San Diego. This is my first time to be there and I am trying to arrange as many meetings as possible before I go, so I am using all the opportunities I can. I am expecting it to be even more exciting than a math conference ;) If you will be there, please come to see me on Sunday, January 18 at 1pm at Martingale and Co booth. I will be signing books there.
There are a few projects and videos that I need to finish before I go. I will let you know when I am done.

No comments: