anchor text

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweet Honey Beret is unveiled

One of my secret projects is out for the world to see. Last Friday in the Knitting Daily we were given a link to the Preview of the Winter 2008 of Interweave Knits magazine.

It will show up on the stands on December 2. This means that those of us who are subscribers will get it even sooner.
I was very anxious to see the photos of a model wearing my hat. I knew that I should not have worried. IK is so great with photography. I have to say that what I saw has topped my expectations. The model is sweet and beautiful and she looks great in my beret. Here are the pictures.





































I have a few more secrets coming out at the beginning of next year. It is so much fun!!
And now I need to concentrate on the end of the semester. It is a hard time for me always. Not much knitting, a lot of grading and paperwork, many conversations with students concerning their grades...
Oh, wait. We are not exactly there yet. My favorite holiday is coming first! I love Thanksgiving for many reasons. The biggest of them though is that my son and daughter come home. I am looking forward to our family time. After that I can take on the end of the semester.

No comments: