anchor text

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monique's New Hat

Since Monique is a big part of my designing and knitting life, I thought it is only fair to make her a newly published hat. She took it with poise and did not fuss about the yarn or the color. After all, she knows that everything looks good on her. I followed the pattern exactly and the only change I have made is in the flower. The yarn for the base is too thick, so I had to modify the pattern a little.




































I am going to move to Palo Alto for about 6-7 months and I have a big decision to make what to take with me there. I cannot live without my knitting books and tools. I guess it won't be that hard. I will just take everything. Oh, yes, Monique is coming with us. Even my husband thinks that she belongs to our family.

No comments: