anchor text

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Inspirations

You never know when and how you can be inspired. It comes as a sudden wave from a place that is unknown to you at the moment. And when it comes, it takes you as a storm and you are there. I felt that way when we took my cousin and his wife, who came to visit us from Ukraine for the first time, to China Beach in San Francisco last weekend. It was rainy all day on Saturday and we could show very little of what SF offers. We were very sad that this beautiful city will not be in their memory as it could be. Next day they were leaving and we had two hours to spare. Suddenly the sun was out and the rain stopped. We had to show them the Golden Gate Bridge. Here is what we saw.










































































I could stay there for hours. I was in awe of what I saw. I was inspired. I saw so many possibilities of colors, textures, shapes, and lines. Our guests were overwhelmed and we were very happy that we could share with them this beauty.