anchor text

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Is Fall Coming?

California is not in a hurry to say goodbye to summer. We still see about 80 degrees during the day. Trees are slowly turning color and loosing some leaves, but it is not feeling like a fall yet. I am torn between wanting a nice cool weather and enjoying the weather we have now. I know, I know. People who live on the East coast and in the Midwest already have their chilly days and miss the warm weather. Actually, our fall here is short and beautiful. I love all the colors of fall. I grew up in Russia in a city called Samara with four distinct seasons that took turns and had time to show all the assets. It is hard to find a good website with pictures of Samara. Most of people who post about it are missioners, so they are taking pictures of many churches. Here are some pictures of the city and the river called Volga. Some day I will tell you more about it.

No comments: