anchor text

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 7: Who did win that book?

I was so anxious about this. I really wanted to know who will win the copy of our book on Susan Lawrence's blog I Knit As Fast As I can. It was such a fun idea. She showed some photos from the book and people asked questions. There were 86 responses and Dawn chose (it was hard to do, she said) a few to answer. The big winner is....Cayli. Here is Cayli wearing Dawn's design from the last issue of Interweave Knits. I do not know, if she has realized that it was the same designer who talked to her. This hat is so cute. And now Susan. Did you see her lacy shawls? I love Susan's work. She has a great blog, if you do not know it yet. I feel lucky to see our book on her blog. Thank you, Susan, very much. I was happy to read so many good comments on the patterns from the book. It feels good to know that knitters are looking forward to knit our designs.
Next stop is the blog of Marnie MacLean. You will love to roam around her blog. So much to read.

No comments: