anchor text

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day 3: Exploring skirts with Cindy Moore

Today I am discussing skirts with Cindy Moore of Fitter Knitter. I love knitted skirts and always wear them. At the same time, I hear from many people that they have certain fears about wearing a knitted skirt. I am happy to give my point of view on knitted skirt and address some concerns of knitters. Actually, I am going to talk about skirts tomorrow as well, so I guess, it is "skirts, part I" with Cindy.
Cindy Moore is a picture of a talented multitasker. Just go to her website to see all the things she is doing professionally. I am in awe of her web-design skills, illustrations. I am totally jealous of how she can retouch a photo. I want to learn more about it. On top of this she is a designer, knitter, spinner, technical editor. You name it - she does it. Here is her latest project, which I think is remarkable. She makes Knitting Note Cards which are based on her rewriting and charting lace patterns from The Art of Knitting 1897. Go and visit Cindy's web pages. You will have a lot of fun.

As for me, I am going to be doing "skirts, part II" with Amy Polcyn of Frottez, another talended designer. Amy just got a job of the technical editor for a new magazine called Fons & Porter's Love of Knitting. Congratulations, Amy. See you tomorrow:)

No comments: