anchor text

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Interweave Knits Winter 2008

Last Thursday I got an unexpected call from Eunny Jang, the editor of Interweave Knits. She asked me if I would not mind if they included my design in the Winter 08 issue.
My possible answers were: Hmm..., let me think..., no, not really, o.k., go ahead, sure, thank you very much. Guess which one I chose?!
I am truly happy about this. The yarn for my project will come soon (I can't wait!) and I will start playing with it. I do not teach during summer, so it could not be more perfect.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow! Congratulations.

Pam said...

Eunny Jang?? Wow, you've hit the big time! That's very exciting news.

Carol said...

Congratulations!! What a great honor!

Faina Goberstein said...

Thank you, Trish, Pam, and Carol.
I am excited to get the yarn and start my project.