anchor text

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blog Tour for Knit So Fine

I have to share this with you all. I am going to take a part in the blog tour for this great new book Knit So Fine written by three designers Lisa Meyers, Laura Grutzeck, and Carol Sulcoski.
The blog starts on June 2 - with Andrea Lyn of The Fiber Forum
Next day June 3 - RosieBlogs

And on June 4 - Carol Sulcoski will be here
with me to talk about the book and the yarns used for the book projects. TRY NOT TO MISS IT !!
IT WILL BE VERY INTERESTING.

The rest of the schedule:
June 5: Kat Coyle
June 6: LynnH of ColorJoy
June 7: Shannon Okey
June 8: the Nautical Knitter, of Knit With Us
June 9: Connie Chang
June 10: Cristi of Turtlegirl’s Bloggy Thing
June 11: Rob of Threadbear Fiber Arts
June 12: Cindy, the FitterKnitter
June 13: VĂ©ronik Avery
June 14: Franklin Habit
June 15: Myra & Suzie of Woolbearers

So, what do you think?

2 comments:

ColorJoy LynnH said...

I am so happy to meet you because of the blog tour! This will be fun!

Faina Goberstein said...

Hi Lynnh,
Glad to meet you also. I agree, this is going to be fun! I already got to know many people through this tour.